Honda Used Cars Near Me – Shopping for a new car is an exciting adventure but can also involve a lot of running around, dealing with various car dealers and doing a lot of research. New cars are expensive. According to reports, in 2015 the average price of a new vehicle was $ 33,500 and right when you left the dealer and hit the road in your new vehicle, the value of your car almost immediately dropped by at least 11%. The value of new cars also drops by almost 20% every year, lowering its value by almost 30% during the first year.
That triggers the question, why doesn’t everyone buy a used car? The reasons vary from wanting you to be the first and only owner, knowing what you are buying and not wanting to do the right research. While a new car should not be seen as a bad investment, there are other options that can save thousands of dollars and the difference in vehicles is often not far away.
Honda Used Cars Near Me
For example, if you shop, go to a dealer and find the type of car you want, you can’t stop there. Keep shopping and look for used vehicles with the same model, depending on usage and distance, you can save more than $ 10,000 in some cases.
Many people think used cars are damaged or damaged. And while that might be true, it’s more likely than not when someone sells an old car they are still in good condition and they might look for change too. Doing the right research and working with the right people is important to find yourself the best deal out there.
Here are five of the best used cars that you can find at prices below $ 15,000.
1. Cadillac CTS 2011-2014 – Cadillac CTS is a turning point for car makers, making it more competitive by offering more affordable prices along with maintaining the luxury, comfort and accuracy of driving from their old models. This medium sized car is one of the best choices when looking for used cars.
2. Mazda 6 2014-2016 – Although this may be hard to find, it is one of the best new models that you can buy used. Mazda 6 has a nice and clean interior, lots of storage space, and various latest technologies in all vehicles.
3. Honda CR-V 2012-2016 – For compacted SUVs, the Honda CR-V is one of the best bangs for your money when buying second hand. Practical and reliable, the CR-V is one of the newer and best models you can find.
4. Toyota Camry Hybrid 2012-2015 – Camry Hybrid is the right choice when buying used and looking for a cleaner ride. Offering a comfortable and efficient trip, the Camry Hybrid also returns around 40 miles per gallon, saving more money.
5. Toyota Tundra 2007-2013 – In terms of trucks, it is difficult to find a better deal than the Toyota Tundra. Durable and reliable, Tundra is great for working, interesting and basically whatever you want from a truck.
Buying a used car is a smarter decision. Not only will you save money, with the right amount of time to find and the right research, you can save a ton and use that money to be used elsewhere.
Try and bring the car you actually saw to the personal mechanic too, which allows him to look around the vehicle to make sure there is nothing wrong. It is very important to make sure the car is both inside and outside.
There are many good places to shop for used cars, allowing you to test your drive and check your vehicle before you make a purchase. If you take the time to do the right research and shopping, you will save your new vehicle. For new car buyers it makes sense to buy a used car, save your money immediately and also in the long run.
Regardless of whether you choose to buy a new or used car, you definitely want to protect your new purchases. Finding cheap car insurance near me is the best way to keep yourself safe and protected no matter what event you might encounter on the road. The right insurance company will be with you every step whether it is in a new or used car.